Keeping you posted on all that is going on with Matt, Allison and Kate !
She is Growing!
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Graham Eric Herve
Graham Eric Herve entered this world today at 8:10 am weighing in at 7 lbs. 14 oz and 20 inches long. Jenn did a great job with the surgery and she is glowing even more as a mommy. I talked to her this morning at 5:30 am and she sounded great, ready to go and meet her baby boy. She called about 11:15 and I got a hold of her at 11:45. WOW I got to talk to her only 3 hours after she had her perfect little boy in her arms. Pictures were posted this afternoon and I as looked a them I had tears running down my face. Jenn is practically my sister and I can hardly explain how I feel for her, Bruce, her mom and all their family as Graham has joined this family. Babies are such a blessed from above and this family truly deserves this one!!
Oh my goodness...how special! Please tell Jennifer CONGRATS! from me, k?! He is beautiful. I know exactly how you feel,and we will all be just as happy for you when your's gets here.
Matt and Allison have been married since June of 2005. We both work full time, enjoy spending time together and playing with our dog. We welcomed our first child, a daughter, Kate Margaret on April 22, 2010.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness...how special! Please tell Jennifer CONGRATS! from me, k?! He is beautiful. I know exactly how you feel,and we will all be just as happy for you when your's gets here.
Post a Comment