She is Growing!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 18, 2008

1st Post


So here I am finally writing our first post on this blog. I set it up a while ago but put off writing anything. I know so many friends who write each day about their children and I love reading all of them and finding out about how much their lives are changing. No we don't have kids or even have any on the way but I am ready to start posting things that are going on with us just Matt and Allison.

I started back for work week this week at school. Next Monday is the first day for the students so I know this week is going to be busy busy. I am excited to be teaching with such an awesome team again this year and I am loving second grade. I have moved rooms again!!! 5 times in 5 years. I really hope I stay in the same room so maybe next summer I won't be setting up a new room again!

Matt is loving his work at the bank and he seems to change job titles often, so I am not totally sure what it is officially.

The dog, Buckner, is adjusting to me not being home all day anymore. Actually I think he enjoys his 10+ hours to himself during the day. He gets in his crate on the weekends when we are home just to be by himself.

The picture from above is from my nephew Dayne's First Birthday last weekend. We had a great time seeing him walk all over the place. He is so precious!!

Wow that was pretty fun sending out this little update. I think I might be on here more than I thought!!

6 comments:

Julie Adams Gray said...

I love how you joined the world of blogging!!! Ya'll are so adorable!

MC said...

welcome to the blogging world!

The Belangers said...

Yeah! I'm so happy you started a blog! I need to get back to posting on mine!

Anonymous said...

Yea Allison! keep us updated! =)

Summer said...

glad you decided to join the blogging world! please update often...:)

Lady Blachly said...

Yeah! Good job on the first post!! LOL! :)