Well my first week went pretty awesome!! I was a little nervous because I have an interesting class this year. I can't really talk about it in detail on here. I am lucky to have a smaller class than others on my team and I have the added help of a full day assistant to help me. I feel blessed that I will learn a ton from my kids and look forward to seeing each of them grow so much this year.
Labor day weekend went by really fast. Matt and I drove to Longview Friday evening. We were able to shop a little in Canton on Saturday before his brother, sister in law, niece and nephew arrived on Saturday. We had a good weekend catching up with his mom's family at his uncles 70th birthday party.
That is what is going on with us since my last post!! I have been working very long hours at school trying to get all the beginning of the year paperwork completed. I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend at home!
-Allison
No Sick Days Allowed
7 years ago


4 comments:
I've always wanted to hit up Canton but never have. Hmm, an item for my list of to-do's!
Allison!
I didn't know you had a blog! I love it! Now I can really keep up with you! 'Hope all is well!
Love, Deonne
So jealous you got in a trip to Canton!! I'm dying to get some holiday decorations there!!
Good luck with the first weeks of school! I'll say a prayer for you! I'll be the assistant helps a lot!!
ooo, I'm so excited you have a blog! I added it to my "favorites" list! I'll be checking back often!! And thank you so much for the sweet message!!
Post a Comment