She is Growing!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Cotton Bowl

We are in Dallas and ready to go see Texas Tech play in the Cotton Bowl tomorrow! We are taking my parents so it should be a good time. I really hope Tech at least shows up but I would love to see a win. GO TECH GO!!!

4 comments:

Laura said...

We've got this one in the bag! Ya'll have fun, be safe, and cheer 'em on to victory! Go Tech!

The Wheelers said...

I've got my guns up! And I'm so jealous, I know so many people that are going to the game, and I'm stuck at home! Oh, and I lost you as a follower on my blog - I hope I didn't accidentally block you or something! You might try adding me again....

Laura said...

Okay, I would like to retract my previous statement because that was so totally out of the bag. :( Hope ya'll had a good time despite the loss.

The Belangers said...

Have fun!