I have been really really really bad for posting in January. I am going to try to get better - I promise. January was a little busy for us. We had 6 birthdays- my mother in law, my husband, nephew, sister in law on Matt's side, brother in law on Matt's side and sister in law on my side. We went to Houston one weekend to celebrate 4 of them. Besides that we have stayed in town. I have been working ridiculous hours at school and am so ready for Spring Break!!
Matt and I did not do much for his birthday this year. Just out to dinner and then home to watch the season premier of LOST. He is waiting for a big party next year for the big 30!
Since last Monday I have had 3 friends give birth for the first time. I wish many many congratulations to Kristen and her daughter Audrey, Christi and her daughter Rhyan and Amanda and her son Hayden. Everyone is home and adjusting to parenthood!
I teach with Christi and Amanda's husband so work since last Thursday has been interesting with all of us eager to hear the news. I have another friend I teach with who is due in April. I will tell you 2nd grade this year is all about the babies! Sorry no news for us just yet on the baby front! I will keep you posted if anything shall change!
Hope everyone has a great week! Have fun celebrating those special friends in your life who you care so much for on Valentines!!!
Weight Loss Update:
Matt has lost 94 lbs. He is just to his goal and then just has to loose 100 he is so close!!
I have maintained mine which is easier than I thought and I am loving shopping for my new size!!
Here is a picture of Matt and I taken in Mexico in June.
No Sick Days Allowed
7 years ago


13 comments:
Wow...yall look awesome. I am a big believer in weight watchers. I know many people who have had success, but I know it takes a lot of discipline.
You guys look amazing!! You should feel such a sense of accomplishment! And it is so smart to get into shape before you start thinking about a family!
Wow! I just showed the photos to my hubby, told him it was because of WW and his reply was 'sign me up'! I love to follow your blog so, yes, step up the updates! :)
Take care!
OMGoodness!! You all look FABULOUS! I LOVE WW! I LOVE that it teaches you a new way of life and it's in no way a gimmick. I know that's been hard work and serious will power of your part! Way to go! It has certainly paid off! I'll be looking forward to more frequent posts!! :-)
Love, Deonne
Yall look great!!! He is so close to 100 lbs! What an accomplishment!
Wow! That is incredible! He looks fantastic! And good for you for maintaining! CONGRATS!!
Oh my! That is amazing! Keep up the good work -- you both look great!
Hi Allison! I am so glad that you found me on my blog. I was actually thinking about you and Matt not too long ago. I hope all is well and I look forward to keeping up with you now via our blogs. Please tell Matt that I said hello. You both look terrific!!!!
yay for an update...it has been way too long!!! congratulations to the two of you. yall look awesome! both of you should be very proud of yourselves!!!!
Loved reading your update! Sounds like life is keeping y'all busy. So have you both gotten new wardrobes to fit your new bodies? You both look wonderful!!!
WOW! You guys look GREAT! Congrats on the 94 pounds. All that hard work is really paying off! Keep up the great work.
Fantastic! Proud of ya'll!
Oh man, you can really tell a difference from the Mexico trip - in the face mostly. That is crazy to see his jean picture! It's like Jared! ;) Ditto with Ticia...step up the updates, sista! ;) Lost is getting pretty good this season! Always leaves us discussing it trying to figure everything out after the show is over!
Post a Comment