We waited to go out to dinner til last Monday because we weight in at Weight Watchers on Mondays. Well Matt hit is goal and then some. He is officially at 101 pounds lost!!! I am still shocked at how fast and dedicated he has been. We started at the end of July. I am still keeping mine off which is nice because I have stopped writing anything down.
Here is a picture from our cruise in 2007.
And here is one from this weekend.

Since both of us are at our goals I wont be posting anymore weight loss. Now I have to find something else worth while to post.
Oh yeah Matt and I aerated (sp?) the yard this weekend and spent over 4 hours raking compost (poop) all over the grass. What a fun way to spend a beautiful Saturday. I had an extremely sore back and arms Saturday and Sunday but have been better today.
Spring Break is in 2 weeks!! Much need time to relax and enjoy!!
~Allison


4 comments:
Y'alls pictures are remarkable! You both should feel such a feeling of accomplishment!
Ok, so you know you're getting old when you're interested in aerating! We've been talking about that. Did ya'll rent a machine (like from Home Depot) or use the little rollie thing or what? Inquiring minds want to know! :)
Holy moly! What a difference a couple years make! That is awesome! So proud of yall- losing weight is so tough!
Allison,
I recently turned my blog to private but I want to send you an invite- if you still want to read it now and then. I need your email address to add you but I don't know what it is! Will you email it to me: wendyquenzer@yahoo.com Thanks babe!
:)
Wendy
Post a Comment