Today is our anniversary. Tonight we went to Gruene. We ate dinner at Gruene River Grill- it was amazing. This was our first time and we will be going back! We also sat in Gruene Hall and listened so some Texas Country music! What a fun relaxing way to spend the evening.
Tomorrow night we are going to see Wicked and Matt's mom is coming in town as well. We will have fun with her here all weekend. Then off to Mexico next week!!
Wow I still cannot believe it has been 4 years since we got married. He is so wonderful and I seem to fall in love with him over and over as time goes by. Matt, thank you for dealing with me daily, loving me and supporting me in our life together. I LOVE YOU!
No Sick Days Allowed
7 years ago


1 comment:
Aww! Happy Anniversary! That's exciting stuff there. Glad you two are so happy together - there's nothing like a good hubby!s
Post a Comment