We had one packed adventure day and the rest we were relaxing on the beach and at the pool.
We started with a tour of the Mayan Ruins at Tulum. It was hot but well worth the trip!

Then we went into the jungle for a little snorkeling in a cenote, zip line and rappel adventure.
We also took advantage of the hotel photographer and had him take some pictures of us around the hotel one morning. Matt was a great sport- not his idea of fun but we did it and ended up with a lot of pics! I only picked some of my favorites from the session.
The hotel entertainment staff offered a variety of activities throughout the day. By the end of the week we participated in more things like darts, water polo, water volleyball, horse shoes, and ping pong. We decided that it was fun but when they know your name you also end up on stage. Our last night at the hotel Matt and I were selected to play the Couple of the Year game. We don't have any photos and I think that is a good thing. We both had to do some ridiculous and embarrassing things in front of the whole resort. Thank goodness we left very early the next morning!





4 comments:
How fun!!! LOVE all the pictures and how you did the collages! How did you do that!!? You all look great! Glad you were able to get away before school starts again! Can't believe it's just around the corner!!
oh, I LOVE the photos from the hotel (the one of ya'll kissing on the beach is great!)... I'd have to sedate my husband to get him to do a photo shoot like that!! What a fun trip!! You look great, Allison... as always!!
A) You and hubby look FAB!! Look at you rocking that bikini!!!
B) Snorkeling adventure looked sooo cool!!!!
OMG! That sounds so funny! What an great trip...I love Mexico.
Post a Comment