We had Thanksgiving here in San Antonio and had a great time with family. My parents, Matt's mom, David, Tricia, Ellarie and Charley all came in on Wednesday. Matt and David got up early to run in the Turkey Trot and I was left in charge of smoking the turkey. Thank goodness my dad showed up just in time to help out since I had been checking the fire but forgot about the water pan. It turned out very yummy and we all enjoyed that wonderful food. I cannot believe I did not take pictures until late that night. Matt started playing Guitar Hero and Charley LOVED IT!!! He had never picked up a guitar before but man he was cracking us up!!
We look forward to next Thanksgiving with our new addition!!
No Sick Days Allowed
7 years ago





1 comment:
Happy thanksgiving!! That turkey sounds delish...I think we might try smoking ours next year!
Post a Comment