Here we are right before the doctor came into the room.
Of course I am just know getting around to posting the great news! We had a good appointment and my doctor was very sure that this baby is a girl. Baby girl was flipping around all over the place. Too bad I could not feel her doing all those tricks. She is in the 50% for her gestational age. Matt had to ask if that meant she would be a average size baby at birth and the dr. told him that in the coming weeks she will either stay on the small side or decide to be on the larger side so only time will tell. I go back in 4 weeks so we will see how I am measuring then.
I am currently at 21 weeks and it is hard to believe that this pregnancy is half way over. I am still in the shock stage that I am having a baby and I wonder each day when am I going to totally grasp the concept! I am not feeling her much at all maybe 1-2 times a day but then I second guess if that is her or not. I know she will get bigger and I will start to feel her all the time.
I also had my class vote the day I went to the doctor to see if they could guess boy or girl. My class said 12 to 7 boy. But they were wrong!
Here I am at 20 weeks.



7 comments:
Oh wow, you can really tell there is a baby in there! CONGRATULATIONS on the baby girl!!! Any names picked out yet!? I am so excited for you! I love pink and flowers and ruffles and baby dolls! Go Team Pink!!
how exciting! a girl!!
the 2nd half of your pregnancy is going to be so much fun! Registering, getting the nursery ready, feeling her move... all sorts of fun stuff... enjoy it! :)
Girls are so awesome!
Congrats. I love how you got your class to vote on what you are having. Cute.
How exciting...Girls are so much fun. I will warn you though...it is dangerous having a girl. I want to buy everything!!!! She will have Matt wrapped around her little finger. Congrats again!
How exciting! Girls are so fun and much easier to buy for! Congrats. Your bump looks great! ;) So cute including your class in the fun!!
Oh my goodness! I have been so behind on my blog reading and just saw this!! SO excited for you all and your baby girl!! You look awesome!!! Can't wait to see more about your sweet baby!!! Congratulations!
Post a Comment