
Here we are at 36 Weeks. WOW have I/Kate has grown!! Dr. Murdock said Thursday that she is in the 64% and looks to be about 5 lbs 9-10 oz. So 4 more weeks and 1/2 pounds a week I might be delivering a 7-8 lb baby!!! So crazy to think we are almost to the end. Matt and I both are so excited to just hold her and see what she looks like!! I am now going every week to the dr. and my cervix is softening but nothing else yet. Only time will tell!!!!!!
Right now my plan is to work until April 16th - only 14 school days left. Kinda makes me sad because my students have been such an amazing blessing this year, but I am so ready to get to stay home with my own baby girl for 4 whole months!!
Well I have been WAY behind but it looks like I have now caught up. Thanks to those who have read all the posts I have done this morning!!!



3 comments:
What fun times!! Loved all the new posts! You look awesome!! Can't wait to see pics of little Miss Kate!
You're looking great! I remember fondly all the fun and anticipation...enjoy every minute!
So happy for you and Matt. You look great and sound great. I can't wait to see pictures of her in a few weeks.
Miss you,
Courtney
Post a Comment