She is Growing!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Dallas Baby Shower

My fabulous sister in laws threw me a baby shower in Dallas the weekend of February 20th. They did an outstanding job especially since Emily is the only one in Dallas, Tricia and Ellarie came in from Houston with the boys and Laura made the trip from Kansas City. I felt so honored to have such wonderful people sharing in such a special day. That cake was SOOOO yummy- thank you Melissa for bringing it in from Longview!!!

We could not fit everything in the car to come back to San Antonio so mom and dad had to bring a few things with them a couple of weeks later. It was so fantastic to see some faces that I had not seen in a while. I now keep in touch with Heather from high school and Mary from UTD (thanks to blogger and facebook) and they were able to come. As well as Paula ( my "adopted" mom) during those high school years, Carolyn, Jenn's mom and so many others members of the family who I had not seen in a while.

Kate Margaret received a very special silver heart necklace from my Aunt Dot. Dot is the only living child from whom Kate is named after. Dot's mother, my great-grandmother was Willie Kate. It was very special to open the necklace and think that she now has that necklace to remind us all of a special lady Willie Kate was.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: