Keeping you posted on all that is going on with Matt, Allison and Kate !
She is Growing!
Monday, July 19, 2010
My Baby Doll
My mom wanted Kate to try on an outfit that I wore as a newborn. Here are the two best pictures I could get of her. She looks like such a baby doll in this 30 year old dress.
That is so sweet! She DOES look like a little baby doll. (She also looks so different in those two pictures...I almost thought one was of you and the other was of her!) So glad our mom's saved our baby clothes....so special!
Matt and Allison have been married since June of 2005. We both work full time, enjoy spending time together and playing with our dog. We welcomed our first child, a daughter, Kate Margaret on April 22, 2010.
2 comments:
She is precious!
That is so sweet! She DOES look like a little baby doll. (She also looks so different in those two pictures...I almost thought one was of you and the other was of her!) So glad our mom's saved our baby clothes....so special!
Post a Comment