We celebrated my 29th B-day last weekend but it has taken a week to get the pics up. Yes that is right in 51 weeks I will be 30!!!! I am excited but wow I cannot believe we are actually getting out of our 20s.
Matt invited our friends Melissa and Brian to go out to eat with us. We had reservations at the Chart House in the Tower of the Americas. It is one of those revolving restaurants that moves as you enjoy your meal and the view of San Antonio. We had a blast!! Thank you babe for arranging a great evening!!
No Sick Days Allowed
7 years ago



3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Allison!! I can't believe you're excited about turning 30... I'm dreading it so much! :(
I've always wanted to eat in the TOTAmericas. It looks so cool! Was it good?
Hope you had a wonderful birthday! Oh, and I am not updating the Pink Ric Rac blog anymore. I'm using my family page- www.thebelangers.blogspot.com
Oh my gosh, that looks like a pretty serious cake! I'm going to be thinking about that all day now. Happy Birthday, sista!
Happy (late) Birthday! I'm so glad to hear from you. It sounds like things are going well for you and your Matt :). I'm looking forward to keeping up with you through your blog!
Post a Comment