Anyway Matt and I went up to Dallas weekend before last for my 10 year high school reunion. We were so busy trying to fit in so many activities into the weekend. We had a funeral and high school football game and alumni event on Friday. A Tech football game watching party and the dinner reunion event on Saturday. We came back early Sunday since we had been gone since Thursday and needed to get caught up with laundry, HEB and the fun household stuff. It was so great to catch up with so many friends. Matt really enjoyed meeting everyone and the free alcohol was a real plus on Friday night!
Here is a picture of us before the Saturday night event. By the way Matt and I have been on weight watchers since late July. As of today Matt has lost almost 50 lbs. and I am at 17 lbs. I am so proud of him and he motivates me to keep loosing at well.


6 comments:
How is it that guys lose weight so darn easily? Weight watchers is awesome, I've been doing it off and on for years and it is the quickest and easiest way to lose weight although it is easy to become obsessed with counting points. Every thing becomes a number, you look great!
Ya'll look great, Keep up the good work.
Y'all look fantastic!!
a new post, yay!! you two look terrific and congratulations on the weight loss.....not that you need it!
You guys look great! That's so awesome that ya'll are doing it together--you guys can motivate each other to stick with it!
You both look fabulous! Sounds like you are staying super busy. I'm sure that you are looking forward to Christmas break!
Post a Comment