She is Growing!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Thanksgiving!

We had a great thanksgiving but here I am just now posting! Matt's mom came in town on Wednesday afternoon. His brother, sister in law and our niece and nephew came in late Wednesday night. Matt and David ran in the Turkey Trot Thursday morning after we got our first ever turkey started in the smoker. They stayed until Saturday and we had fun just hanging out and went to Gruene on Friday and ate at the Gristmill.

We spent time on Friday and Saturday trying to get a Christmas card photo since it is hard not having anyone here to take a picture of us.

I have done some painting in the dining room and we got new bedroom furniture so I will have to post those updates soon!

We just ordered Cotton Bowl tickets!! Go RAIDERS!!

Only 10 more days with the kids till I am out for Christmas Break and man do I need a break! Have a great week!

-Allison

4 comments:

Summer said...

LOVE the new picture!

The Q. Family said...

Loving the new pic at the top of your blog! You look GORGEOUS!!! And so skinny! Handsome hubby and dog too! :o)

The Williams Family said...

Allison ya'll look great. Happy Holidays. Oh by the way have you been going to any of the KD events??

The Hines Family said...

Fabulous picture! I hear ya about not having anyone around to take your pic. I called my sweet neighbor to come over and snap a pic of us for our Christmas card. Enjoy your break away from your kiddos!