She is Growing!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 16, 2009

I'm Pregnant !!!




Well I have some EXCITING news!! Matt and I are expecting our first child on April 23, 2010!! I am 13 weeks today and I have been feeling great!!


Matt and I found out August 18th when we had our first appointment with a fertility doctor. Obviously we did not expect to hear the news on this day but were trilled, shocked and scared all at the same time. We were very lucky that we did not need his services but he was a little surprised too since his talk started off with you are 29 and there are some problems. Just a tiny bit of history I have not been ovulating so getting pregnant was very difficult and we were ready to get some help. My regular OB-GYN had given me some medicine to have periods but when she tested me it said I did not ovulate with the medicine and that was when we decided to go to this new doctor. Well somewhere it did work and now we are expecting a little miracle from God.

I have been taking belly pictures so I will upload them. Even though there is not much change yet. We have had 2 sonograms and have another appointment on Tuesday. I have not posted in so long because I did not want shout the news just yet.

I also turned 30 since my last post and Matt did a fabulous job with my party and I have pictures as well! So get ready I now have an awesome reason to be blogging a lot more!!

~Allison

8 comments:

Laura said...

God is so good! I am so happy for you! Love you, girl!

The Q. Family said...

I am so excited for you A!! This baby was meant to be!!! Can't wait to see belly photos!!

Leticia said...

I'm so incredibly happy for you both! What a lucky baby!!! Looking forward to reading about your journey...

Justin and Allison said...

I am so happy for you. That is the greatest news. That is amazing, God is good.

The Williams Family said...

CONGRATS!!CONGRATS!! WE WILL HAVE TO CELEBRATE!

Brooke Simmons said...

Miracles from God are the best...I have two of my own and it's the greatest thing in the world. You will absolutely love being a momma and you will be great at it! Congrats, couldn't have happened to a sweeter person!

HILER said...

Alli, that's fantastic! I am so happy for you and you will be one great mommy! congrats!

Susan and Craig said...

Congratulations!!! That is such exciting news. Motherhood is the best thing in the world. I look forward to your updates!!! Please tell Matt I said hi!