First of all Matt ran a race Labor Day weekend to help train for the Half Marathon he was doing in November. Here are some pics from that day!

I had a WONDERFUL 30th Birthday in September. My parents came down as well as my brother, sister in law and nephew. The evening was so great and I had so many friends and family there to share the big news with that night.

I also hosted a Baby Shower for my best friend Jennifer and her little man on the way Graham! We had a great time and it is so amazing to be preggo with your best friend at the same time. I have to say I enjoy her experiencing everything first so I can just call and ask if this is normal!!

Don't worry there is more coming!!
~Allison


1 comment:
Jennifer looks great!! So glowing and beautiful!! I didn't know she was pregnant!
Glad you had a great b-day! I really like you dress, and that cake was super cute too. Your parents look great!
I wish we were closer together!!
Post a Comment