
It is SO hard to wait till our next appointment. We go the afternoon of Dec. 3rd to get the be REVEAL sonogram. Matt and I both have felt like this is girl since we found out we were expecting, but lately both of us are moving towards a boy. Guess we have to wait 8 more days till we find out!! I am so ready to pick out the bedding and choose the paint colors for the walls.
The crib has arrived and we put it together in only 1 hour. We love it and the dresser should be arriving tomorrow morning. We cannot put the furniture in the exactly place until after our family comes for Thanksgiving and then we need to sell it. I will be posting pics once is starts coming along!
Hope to get better at this! I am hoping once I start feeling this baby move I will be better at writing stuff down. SO far a great pregnancy so I pray it stays that way!!!


9 comments:
Great update! So glad to hear that you are feeling good :). I wanted to let you know that I just made my blog private, so if you would please send me your email address I will send you a link. Hope you have a fabulous Thanksgiving!!
stephaniehines04@yahoo.com
Oh, I can't wait to find out!! I'm so excited for you both! Dec. 3rd seems so far away!!
How exciting! I love the belly pics! Can't wait to find out what you're having!! :)
Can't wait to find out if it's pink or blue! I'm so excited for you and Matt!
You look great. Congrats, can't wait to hear what you are having.
Allison, you look awesome! You're barely showing! Can't wait to hear what you're having, I know the anticipation is killing you. I still remember how fun it all was, I'd do it all again in a heartbeat! Stay healthy!
Keep us posted for sure! Can't wait to hear what you are having! Keep us posted on showers...maybe Summer and I can make a trip down for one!! (How's that for inviting myself??!!)
YAY! Look at that tiny stomach! Love it!! I cannot wait to see what the new Newman is- blue or pink!! :)
I am due in April too!!!!
Post a Comment